The Niche Movement, started by Kevin O’Connell, is helping every young adult avoid employment unhappiness while disrupting career development one tweet & interaction at a time. In 2012, Kevin set out to help young adults and college students, who, frankly, may be a little bit lost. There’s a lot of information out there when it comes to landing your first job or internship – lots of listings and lots of profiles, but the Niche Movement is about sifting through all of that and trying to find a new viewpoint for you to take charge of your life.
We at the Movement want to help. #FindYourNiche
Be part of the movement and let us help you find your niche.
The pillars of the movement:
- Guiding you, no matter your education level, degree or career path, into finding your niche and dream job.
- Educating you on ways to stand out from your peers and discover your niche while in college, post-college life or both.
- Identifying appropriate organization culture and fit for you, no matter what the industry.
- Discovering and connecting you with new companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, or organizations that value a dynamic culture and want to hire and invest in young, talented millennials who think differently.
- Sharing experiences, connections, and specific resources and techniques to you at colleges and universities nationwide.