If you have come this far, you must really be interested in The Niche Movement. Thank you for checking out the opportunities we have. As we grow and expand, our needs with our community, our events, and career resources we create, continues to increase. These opportunities include interns, part-time contractors, freelancers, and volunteers. Whether you are a college student looking for experience or a young professional looking to build your portfolio and network, we have a variety of opportunities in which to get involved.
- 2017 Internships - Managing Editor, Social Media, Video Content Producer, Podcast Producer, and Event Planner Internships. Descriptions and how to apply can be found here.
- NicheCon Tour Ambassadors - Get behind the scenes on our Mid-Atlantic tour as we interview young professionals who love what they do. This is the perfect opportunity that doesn't require a ton of time for anyone looking to break into event planning, marketing, or just wants a chance network with up and coming mover and shakers. To apply read here.
Here are positions and skills sets we are always looking for:
- Graphic Designers - Adobe or Canva One are most likely open on your computer right now..
- Videographers - You can creatively produce engaging stories that capture other's attention and emotions. Make us laugh, cry, or learn - whatever you do, you will work on creating content that make other's feel something.
- Photographers - You aspire to be like Chase Jarvis, FroKnowsPhoto, etc. Whether it is with an iPhone or DSLR, you have an eye for storytelling through images.
- Copywriters - Like dropping a beat, you can wordsmith with the best of them. You have an eye for detail and can write/edit clearly, concisely, and on a deadline.
- Social Media Community Managers - @ replying, double tapping, engagement and digital voice is totally your jam.
- Website - You understand the "back-end" and most likely work late at night.
- Business Development - You're over the word outreach & "biz-dev."
- Event Planner - You know what it takes to manage resources, budgets, timelines, and expectation to produce a seamless event. You're a team player and you get things done.
What's the next step? Drop us a line to introduce yourself and share your work or passion to work with us. email@example.com